Fact Basket will like to express that the images/graphics that are used on the Website may available on the Internet, and are considered to be open source for use of representation purpose. The images and content which are on the Internet, are simultaneously in the public domain and thus prompting use by parties willing to do so. At the same time being responsible for our action, Fact Basket does never intentionally intend to violate or infringe the rights of an individual or a firm which is expressly stated by the same. If you happen to be the SOLE rights holder of any image or material appearing on our website www.FactBasket.com, make it a point to notify the Fact Basket of the same.
Violation of any sort of copyright or right of ownership though avoided, if an individual or a firm has any complaints of Fact Basket using their owned or copyrighted material is unauthorized to do so and or without suitable credits for the same can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the image/ content or others (Please specify) On [email protected].
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name, along with other valid details of the complainant along with a document expressing the party of being the SOLE right holder of the image, content, or others concerned.
- The exact place on the website where the content was first viewed by the aggrieved party, along with visual proof of it and or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the image, content, or other.
- A declaration addressed to Fact Basket of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by us. (which will be used against if ever the complaint is found to be fraudulent/misleading/defamatory by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, ensure attaching a letter of authority along with the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
- If any among the above details are incompletely or inappropriately filled and sent to Fact Basket, in minor cases the request might not be considered and in specific cases might result in a suit being filed by the Fact Basket against the individual or company trying to wrongfully frame Fact Basket in a baseless case.
It should also be taken into notice that once a fully valid, verified complaint/ notice/ request is received by the company it is bound to revert to the aggrieved party in writing (on the email id used for putting up the complaint/ notice/ request) acknowledging the same along with a requested duration during which the said issue will be duly and rightfully addressed.
Considering all these facts and clauses as a part of the founding policy of the Fact Basket never tries to intentionally hold right over anything which is owned by any party other than Fact Basket.